Oh no! Unbelievable! Man swallows Apple AirPods while sleeping – Check what happened next

World


It’s unbelievable but you have to believe as a man himself has revealed that he swallowed Apple AirPods while sleeping. It’s a big warning for all against using earbud headphones especially if you are in danger of falling asleep.

A man has given a detailed account in a Facebook post of how he swallowed his Apple AirPods earbuds headphones while sleeping as he went to bed listening to music. And, you know what? Healthcare workers had to remove the Apple AirPods from his esophagus.

Here is what he wrote on Facebook revealing what happened after swallowing his Apple AirPods and what you must avoid:-

“I woke up this morning, felt fine, but when I tried to drink a glass of water it wouldn’t go down, I had to lean over to let it spill out into the sink.”

“Something felt off with a lot of pressure in my chest, but I figured my throat was just dry or something from all the snow shoveling late last night…”

“Right after that I looked around for my AirPod Headphones that I was listening to the night before as I went to bed and could only find one after scouring the bedroom.”

“Owen jokingly tells Heather that maybe I swallowed it in my sleep…”

“Fast forward to a trip to the ER and an X-Ray, and sure enough I had an AirPod lodged in the lower part of my esophagus.”

“I just had an emergency Endoscopy to get it removed.”

“Be careful listening to wireless headphones when you fall asleep, you never know where they’ll end up!… “

“Big thanks to the Mrs. for dropping everything and bringing me to get the procedure done.”

FULL TEXT of his Facebook post:-

“Here’s one for the record books… I woke up this morning, felt fine, but when I tried to drink a glass of water it wouldn’t go down, I had to lean over to let it spill out into the sink. Gross. Something felt off with a lot of pressure in my chest, but I figured my throat was just dry or something from all the snow shoveling late last night… Right after that I looked around for my AirPod Headphones that I was listening to the night before as I went to bed and could only find one after scouring the bedroom. Owen jokingly tells Heather that maybe I swallowed it in my sleep… Fast forward to a trip to the ER and an X-Ray, and sure enough I had an AirPod lodged in the lower part of my esophagus. I just had an emergency Endoscopy to get it removed. Be careful listening to wireless headphones when you fall asleep, you never know where they’ll end up!… Big thanks to the Mrs. for dropping everything and bringing me to get the procedure done.”





Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *