Finally! Samsung Galaxy F62 launched – packs MASSIVE battery | Check price, cashback, offers, features

Samsung Galaxy F62: The wait is finally over! South Korean tech giant Samsung announced the launch of Galaxy F62 with flagship 7nm Exynos 9825 processor and a huge 7000mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy F62 was unveiled at a virtual launch event at 12 pm IST on Monday (today).

The newly launched Galaxy F62 is priced at Rs 23,999 for the 6GB+128GB variant and Rs 25,999 for the 8GB+128GB variant and will be available on Flipkart.com, Reliance Digital Jio retail stores, Samsung.com as well as select retail stores from February 22, 12 noon. Galaxy F62 will be available in three colour options – Laser Green, Laser Blue, and Laser Grey.

According to the company, Samsung Galaxy F62 introductory launch offers Using the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Program (FSUP) powered by Galaxy Forever, the customers can own Galaxy F62 by paying just 70 per cent of the price of the product. After a year, the customer can choose to return the product to upgrade to a latest Galaxy series smartphone or choose to keep the same device by paying the remaining 30 percent of the original price.

Reliance Digital/My Jio Store Offer: Customers can get total benefits of up to Rs 10, 000, which includes Rs 3,000 cashback on recharge discount coupons and reliance partner brand coupons of Rs 7,000. The company also announced a Rs 2,500 cashback offer for ICICI bank cards.

See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:

During the launch, Aditya Babbar, Director, Mobile Business, Samsung India said: “For the first time ever, we have coupled the flagship Exynos 9825 processor with industry leading 7000mAh battery. We believe this is a winning proposition and Galaxy F62 will become a benchmark for speed by enabling our consumers to break barriers and live life Full-on.”

Samsung Galaxy F62 Specifications:

The newly launched Galaxy F62 features a 6.7-inch FHD+, Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O display with a peak brightness of 420 nits and a contrast ratio of 1000000:1. The device comes in a unique Laser Gradient design that has minimized bezels for an ergonomic grip and supports Android 11 and One UI 3.1 out of the box. Galaxy F62 comes in a unique Laser Gradient design that has minimized bezels for ergonomic grip. The smartphone is just 9.5 mm thick and weighs just 218 grams.

The smartphone features a quad-camera setup, with 64MP main Sony IMX 682 sensor, 12MP Ultra-Wide lens, dedicated 5MP Macro lens and 5MP depth lens. More features of the camera include Night mode, Super slow motion, Hyperlapse, Super steady, and 4K video recording. The The device also comes with 32MP front camera for selfies.

The Galaxy F62 supports Android 11 and One UI 3.1 out of the box. The Galaxy F62 comes with an in-box Type C 25W superfast charger that recharges the smartphone’s 7000mAh battery in less than two hours. And it’s the dual SIM phone




Source link

About Admin

Check Also

Asus ZenBook Duo (UX482) review: Decent dual-screen laptop, good performer

Asus ZenBook Duo (UX482) review: The laptop market is seeing huge growth in India since …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *